- The Uganda Museum
- Baha’i Temple
- Kabaka’s lake
- City Walk
$1300Book This Tour
Tanzania Camping Safari With Full Of Adventures & Fun
Exclusive African Safaris is a well-established safari company offering best deals on camping tours and expeditions in Tanzania. With a team of tour guides and staffs, we aim to help you take the right decisions about your safari tours in Tanzania and then to organize a safari or a trip best suiting your preferences. Though Tanzania is blessed with the exotic combination of superb game and stunning natural wonders, Exclusive African Safaris offers camping safari packages in Tanzania ensuring a great concentration of game for adventure seekers.
Key Details About Tanzania Camping Safari: –
Tour Duration: – 5 Days
Places Covered: – Tanzania, East Africa
Specialty: – Wildlife, People, Nature and Culture
Peak Season: – All Year Round
Customization Facility: – Yes
Tour Highlights: – Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Olduvai Gorge
5 Days Tanzania Adventure Camping Safari: –
Exclusive African Safaris is designed to let the adventure enthusiasts get the ultimate excitement and fun of exploring the safaris in East Africa. Our 5 days Tanzania adventure camping safari is top rated opportunity for many travelers to experience the surreal wilderness of Tanzania. Besides, there is no other African country that has a great concentration of wild species, birds and reptiles in their natural habitats. You can enjoy the greatest encounters of the game drives in an open roof safari vehicle and camping in a dome tent with an amazing choice of combination of accommodation in 3 star hotels. On your camping safaris with Exclusive African Safaris, feel the untamed spirit of the roots when you will be in a bush camping and exploring the wilderness under the African stars as well as experience the traditional African Tanzania culture. The evening on a camping tour is spent around the campfire listening to the sound of the dark African night like the roar of the Lion and the whooping laugh of the hyena. Keep in mind that, all our safari camping tents are prepared for you by our safari crews and meals prepared by our professional camp cook.
Important Notes: –
- We may re-route the whole itinerary or accommodation in similar lodges, if there is any non-availability.
- Park and airline prices may be changed without any prior notice. This information is beyond our control and any increase in the price will be passed on to you.
- Price quoted are based on the dates you have chosen. If there is any change in date, it might lead to change in the safari price.
- Travelers arriving to Tanzania must have a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate.
Safari Itinerary: –
Day1: – Arrival From JRO To Arusha
Upon your arrival from JRO to Arusha, our travel operator will meet you and will provide a private transfer on our 4×4 safari vehicles with professional driver cum tour guides to reach the Lake Manyara National Park. As per your arrival time, we will proceed to the nearest national park. If you will arrive at KLM, then we will head over to Arusha for your overnight stay at SG Resort (Meals, Bed and Breakfast included)
Day 2: – Arusha To Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Your safari tour on day two starts after breakfast with a drive to Ngorongoro through Karatu Village and along the Ngorongoro evergreen forest. Then you will descend over 600 meters to the floor of the crater for your six hour long crater tour. On your 5 days Tanzania adventure camping safari with Exclusive African Safaris, you can explore the forests that are filled with monkeys and elephants, also the lake area where you may get to see the flamingos and the open savannah where exactly the lions start hunting for food. During afternoon you will return to the camp for dinner and spend overnight at Simba Campsite (Meals- Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch Are Included).
Day 3: – Ngorongoro Crater To Serengeti National Park
You will depart to Serengeti National Park for having a picnic lunch. There, you will enjoy an afternoon game drive along the endless plains of the Serengeti to see the great herds of wildebeest, gazelles, zebras of a pride of lions laughing in the shade. Your dinner and overnight in tents will be available at Seronara Campsite (Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch Are Included).
Day 4: – Serengeti National Park
You will enjoy a full day game drive in the Serengeti National Park on your 5 days Tanzania adventure camping safari with Exclusive African Safaris. Your meals and overnight tents will be arranged at the Seronara Campsite in the Serengeti National Park (Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch are included).
Day 5: Serengeti National Park To Arusha
After having breakfast we will drive to Arusha via Olduvai Gorge, the site of Louis and Mary Leakey renowned archaeological discoveries. Their discoveries include the earliest known ancestral remaining of some of the men. However, a picnic lunch will be provided at the Gorge. Then we will drive along Ngorongoro Conservation Area, with an additional visit to a Masai Boma. Your lunch will be served at a standard tourist restaurant in Arusha or along the way to Arusha. Then you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to home or proceed with other safari itineraries like a holiday trip to Zanzibar will be available as an extension after 5 days Tanzania adventure camping safari. Your meals include both breakfast and lunch.
End Of Safari Itinerary
Note: – You can choose optional excursion after 5 days Tanzania adventure camping safari the Serengeti Balloon Safari or a visit to Maasai Boma.
Things To Be Expected On 5 Days Tanzania Adventure Camping Safari: –
- Shared Bathroom
- Mouth Watering Meals prepared by our camping chef from a planned safari menu, the menu consisting of wholesome and simple food
- A self-service bar with guest participating in stocking it. You will need to buy alcohol beverages and soft drinks at the supply points along the safari route.
- Choice of being fully involved in daily camp life.
- Staffs and supplies will be traveling in your vehicle.
- Budget safari participation opportunities
Cost Of Safari Includes:
- Meet and greet services
- Specified transfers like exclusive 4×4 vehicle for game drives
- Cooks and tent attendants
- Accommodations and meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Park fees and government taxes
- One bottle mineral water daily on game drives
- Flying doctor assurance
- Visit Olduvai Gorge and Leakey’s Museum
The Overall Cost Excludes: –
- International flight tickets
- Airport taxes
- Travel, medical or baggage insurance
- Driver or guide gratuities
- Drinks or laundry facilities (unless specified)
- Camp cook and attendants tips
- Sleeping bags
- Telephone bills (Whenever Needed)
- Any other items of personal nature
Important Information For Visitors: –
- Travelers should bring only soft sided bags during safari expeditions.
- Personal identification may be needed when boarding flights including both domestic and charter flights.
- Travelers should keep their passport in their carry-on bag in order to avoid any kind of delays.
Book your travel itinerary for 5 days Tanzania adventure camping safari with Exclusive African Safaris and discover what exactly this East African land has on offer!