- Lake Manyara
- Ngorongoro & Olduval Gorge
- Karatu and Tarangire
$1300Book This Tour
Tanzania Adventure Camping Packages For Quintessential African Safari Experiences
Key Information: Tour Duration: 8 Days Destination: Tanzania – East Africa Specialty Categories: Wildlife, Nature, People and Culture Season: All year round This Tour can be Customized
Exclusive African Safaris is a renowned safari operator offering custom tailored Tanzania adventure camping packages for utmost adventure vibe on holidays. Provided a certified safari guide, we offer 8 day camping safari Tanzania in search of phenomenal wildlife concentrations in heir natural habitat. The main aim of our tour operators is to offer wonderful opportunities to adventure seekers by bringing them up close to the wild animal species in Tanzania and also letting them interact with locals to gain a perfect insight into the vibrant culture in a shorter time span. Hence, it is highly suggested that to take our 8 day camping safari Tanzania and experience what exactly the sights have on offer.
8 Day Camping Safari
Important Details: –
Safari Duration- 8 Days
Specialty- Wildlife, Nature, Local Inhabitants and Culture
Peak Season- All Year Round
Tour Package- Customized Camping Tour Packages
Tour Package Description: –
Exclusive African Safaris offers 8 day camping safari packages to ensure the real fun and excitement of adventure in east Africa. Our camping safari tours are highly rated excursions so that many travelers experience the real wilderness of Tanzania to the fullest. After all, there is no African country other than Tanzania that has a greater concentration of wild animals, reptiles and birds in their natural habitats. By choosing our 8 days Tanzania camping safari, enjoy the greatest encounters of game drive in an open roof safari vehicle and camping in a dome tent with a perfect blend of accommodation in 3 Star hotels. You will get to experience the untamed spirit of your roots as you will be in a bush camping trip and exploring the uncovered wilderness underneath the African stars while enjoying traditional African culture in Tanzania. Your evening will be spent around the campfire listening to the sounds of the dark African night like the distant roar of the Lion, the doleful whooping laugh of the Hyena and much more. Rest assured that, all the safari tents are well-prepared for you by our safari experts and meals will be prepared over a campfire by our professional camp cook.
Important Notes: –
- We will have to re-route the tour itinerary for accommodation in lodges, if there is non-availability.
- Park charges and airline prices may be changed without prior notice as it is beyond our control and any increase in the costs will be passed on to you.
- Price quotes are merely dependent on the date shown.
- Change in dates may lead to change in the safari cost.
- Travelers coming to Tanzania must have a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
Day 1: – Arrival At Arusha From Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
Upon your arrival at Arusha, our tour operators will meet you and will provide you with private transfer on our 4×4 safari vehicles with professional driver cum guides to the Lake Manyara National Park. Depending upon the time of your arrival, we will proceed to the nearest national park on the first day our of 8 day camping safari Tanzania. But if your arrival is on KLM, then we may proceed to Arusha for overnight stay at SG Resort or similar on bed and breakfast.
Day 2: – Arusha To Lake Manyara National Park
Our Tanzania camping safari package includes a tour to Lake Manyara National Park after having breakfast at 0900hrs or after lunch in Arusha Town at 1230hrs . Upon arriving at the Lake Manyara, you will enjoy an evening game drive whose inhabitants include monkeys, hippos, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of bird species. You will have your dinner and overnight at a campsite in Mto wa Mbu Jambo or Twiga Camp site. Your meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 3: – Lake Manyara National Park To Serengeti National Park
From Lake Manyara National Park on our 8 day camping safari Tanzania, you will depart to Serengeti National Park with picnic lunches. Upon your arrival, you will get to enjoy an amazing game drive on the afternoon in the endless plains of the Serengeti and see the magnificent herds of wildebeest, gazelles and zebras or pride of lions lounging in the shade. Dinner and overnight under the tents will be available in the Seronera Campsite and your meals include dinner, breakfast and lunch.
Day 4: – Serengeti National Park
You will get to enjoy a full day game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Your meals and overnight at the camp in the Serengeti National Park under the tents will be in the Seronera Campsite and your meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 5: – Serengeti National Park To Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After having breakfast, you will drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area through Olduvai Gorge, the most popular site of the renowned archaeological discovery of Louis and Mary Leakey. Their findings include the ancestral remaining of some of the earliest known men. Picnic lunches will be provided at the Gorge. Then, you will proceed driving to Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Maasai Boma. Dinner and overnight will be at Simba campsite and you will have your meal including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 6: – Ngorongoro Crater To Karatu
After breakfast you will descend around 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the crater floor for your 6 hour long crater tour. Then, you will discover the forest areas that are inhabited by elephants and monkeys, the lake area, where you may get to see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions are seen hunting for food. On afternoon you will return to the camp for lunch and after that you will drive along Karatu for dinner and overnight at Kudu Campsite (Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included).
Day 7: – Karatu To Tarangire National Park
After having breakfast, you will depart for Tarangire National Park for an afternoon game drive followed picnic lunch. Lesser kudu, eland, lion and gerenuk are the species found here in this beautiful park, famous for its multitude of baobab trees and tree climbing lion species. You will have dinner and overnight at the Wild Palm Campsite (Dinner and Breakfast are included).
Day 8: – Tarangire National Park To Arusha
After breakfast you will leave the camp and enjoy morning game drive including a visit to Meserani Snake park. Picnic lunch will be served while returning to Arusha. Then, you will be transferred back to the airport for your flight back home or proceed with other safari arrangements. Even, a holiday trip to Zanzibar is available for you as an extension after safari. Only lunch will be provided.
Optional Excursions To be Paid As Extra: –
- Serengeti Balloon Safari
- A Trip To Maasai Boma
Things You Can Expect From Our Tanzania Adventure Camping Packages: –
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Delicious Meals Prepared By Our Camping Chef
- Menu for our meals comprises of wholesome, simple food
- A self service bar with fully stocked beverages (But you will need to buy your alcohol beverages and soft drinks available at supply points along the safari route)
- Staffs and supplies traveling with clients in a same vehicle
- Budget safari participation involving clients to take part in the challenging, yet rewarding nomadic lifestyle for a completely unique experience
Necessary Suggestions For Clients: –
- Travelers must bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- Identification details may be needed while boarding all flights including domestic and charter flights.
- Travelers should keep their passport in their carry bags to avoid delays.
Overall Cost Of Tanzanian Adventure Safari Package Includes: –
- Meet and greet services
- Specific transfers
- Exclusive 4×4 safari vehicle
- Game drives and crater tours
- Experienced English speaking driver guide
- Tent attendants
- Accommodations and meals as specified
- Park fees and government taxes
- One bottle mineral water per day while on game drives
- Flying doctors cover
- Visit Olduvai Gorge and Leakey Museum
Cost Excludes: –
- International and regional flights (unless specified)
- Airport tax (International- pay direct)
- Travel, baggage or medical insurance
- Driver or tour guide gratuities
- Drinks or laundry (unless specified)
- Camp cook and attendant tips
- Sleeping bags
- Telephone bills (Whenever applicable)
- Any other items of a personal nature
Book Tanzania adventure camping packages with Exclusive African Safaris today and get wonderful experiences to cherish forever!